Water reuse is the sewage (or city sewage) or industrial wastewater by deep processing technology, to eliminate all kinds of impurities, toxic and harmful substances and some heavy metal ions removal of polluted water, and disinfection of the water, colorless, tasteless, the water is clear and transparent, and better than the state standard (Miscellaneous water or the relevant provisions), widely used in the production and life of residents. Apply to hotels, hotel, residential, apartment buildings, schools, hospitals, factories, offices and other units of the regional troops poured green, clean sanitation, flushing Road, station, station, library, landscape water, fire water supply, water circulating cooling water, turning water supplement.
The water source in the middle water is divided into high quality miscellaneous drainage and sewage treatment. The water source in the middle water is generally not a single water source, and most of them have three kinds of combination methods:
1) wash drainage, shower drainage and circulating cooling water are called high quality miscellaneous drainage, which should be selected first.
2) the living drainage outside the toilet drainage is called the miscellaneous drainage.
3) sewage treatment, the general term of all living drains, is the worst.
According to the water quantity of sewage and the water quality and water requirement of the reused water, the best treatment process is determined by the comprehensive consideration of the economic and technical parameters.
National standard for water reuse
Direction of 1. return
(1) water quality standard for farmland irrigation (GB5084)
(2) control of industrial cooling water index
(3) standard for water quality in urban mixed water
(4) the water quality standard of reclaimed water as landscape water
(5) when the water is used for other uses such as water supply for heating system, the water quality should meet the water quality standards required for the corresponding use.
When reclaimed water is used for a variety of uses, the standard of water quality should be determined according to the highest requirement. For the urban reclaimed water plants that supply water to many users in the service area, the water quality standard of the users with the largest water consumption can be determined. Individual users with higher water quality can be supplemented by themselves until the water quality standard is reached.
2. main indexes of water quality standard
Refers to various kinds of drainage water after treatment, meet the prescribed standards for water quality, can use in the life, municipal, environmental scope of non potable water. Because its water quality index is lower than the water quality standard of drinking water, but it is also higher than the water quality standard of the permitted discharge. It is between the two, so it's called "reclaimed water".